Zum Inhalt springen

How to Obtain and Use VW California Documentation for Custom Modifications

vamoy24513

Empfohlene BeitrÀge

Hey guys....đŸ„°

I recently acquired a VW California and am planning to make some custom modifications to suit my needs. I’ve heard that having the right documentation can make a significant difference when it comes to ensuring everything is done correctly and safely.

Could anyone guide me on how to obtain the most up-to-date and comprehensive VW California documentation? Specifically, I’m looking for detailed guides or manuals that cover modifications such as electrical upgrades, interior changes, and any relevant regulations that might apply.

I also check this: https://www.caliboard.de/topic/35273-ausstellfenster-von-custom-bus-erfahrungenai But I have not found any solution. Additionally, if anyone has experience with these modifications, I’d love to hear about any tips or common pitfalls to watch out for. Are there any specific resources or forums where these documents can be found, or would anyone be willing to share their own documentation if available?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Respected community member!😇

• Antworten 4
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

• GruenNdB

• tonitest

• Calimaso

• vamoy24513

Aktive Tage

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

Hello ??? 

Well I believe you can’t simply find  a specific source in a folder on this platform, touching every single topic you want to have addressed.

Usually a specific topic is being raised by a Member having a problem, or request for support. Members experienced in this field will be provided on an individual basis support and/or detailed feedback with a circuit diagram.

May I suggest you an additional platform, called TX-Board.

BR Thomas 

Bearbeitet von Calimaso

Dear @vamoy24513,

I'm sorry to possibly disappoint you with my following answer.

You won't get a valuable answer on your very unspecific question. This board can help you solving problems you have and you can describe in detail.

But no one can lead you through a process as you wish. That's the same as you could ask "How could I get a diploma without learning or working, asap?"

You do not have the required permissions to view the quote content in this post.

Hi,

maybe you can find an answer here:

You do not have the required permissions to view the link content in this post.

The VW Workshop manuals and other supporting documentation can be found here, specific for your car:

You have to pay for getting access (1h = 9 € incl VAT)

You do not have the required permissions to view the quote content in this post.

... again what learned 😉😉 

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich spÀter registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefĂŒgt.   Formatierung wiederherstellen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rĂŒckgĂ€ngig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfĂŒgen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Von 90 Mitgliedern gesehen

trogganon BONNIGEL SenorChilli bullibee Botte AndyCH Breitie berny MUC_Cali Aurora2023 nomate Alexdal Onicaah Stev fregatte Bowhunter gruuni Caliingegreet smooothie CalifornAx Tarmac96 titibus magicrunman kattastrof powstria starwars DerblaueBus OlanCali wgrf sansum Elchfamily ruedigerZ berlinlw classicline2009 a_tatscho bennigecko dufu75 ISbaer Sofasurfer MrHomn jons Semmel200 ED25 infonaut Almeja p.eter BulliSuse SauerlandCali GerSchi redone Maffy Go321 JoFe tonitest Wuestinger Calimaso happymac Thosch Emmental Bertram-der-Bulli Nero3 PaulW FreeDriver DonPellegrino msk LupoBavarese talonmies abbovm Slow-Fox Famous13 GruenNdB FrankB calimerlin T2-Fahrer Segelsonne crossbiker Mitmog VanPhysix der_alp Jspi FlyingT Adddi Almroad exCEer aderci rolvos Bulli53 Knox16 Bergdoktor vamoy24513

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir haben Cookies auf Deinem GerÀt platziert. Das hilft uns diese Webseite zu verbessern. Du kannst die Cookie-Einstellungen anpassen, andernfalls gehen wir davon aus, dass Du damit einverstanden bist, weiterzumachen.